Welcome to INTRODUCTIONS
If generations of matchmakers have taught us anything, it's that you can't begin to understand and bond with others until you understand and know yourself. In the spirit of our inspiration, we have asked our artists to fill out some "get to know you" questions sprinkled throughout the show. We invite you to take a moment to answer some of the questions for yourself, un-filtered and un-influenced by the artists you are about to experience.
When finished, click the next button that will take you back to the main page. Once there, feel free to explore each artist, getting to know the work and the person. Enjoy the show!
Getting to know Me
1. What is on your bucket list?
2. What do you wish more people understand about you?
3. A genie grants you the ability to have infinite amounts of one item. What is it?
4. What is one question you wish people would ask you less?
5. What is your favorite story?
6. What is your biggest regret to date?
7. What scares you, professionally speaking?
8. What is the best pick up line you know?
9. What makes you unique?
10. What is the craziest thing you ever did on a dare?
11. What do you think would most impress your five year old self? Your 15 year old self?
12. Describe yourself in three words.
13. What is the worst advice you have ever received?
14. Do you work better in the morning or at night?
15. What is the first feature you tend to notice in someone?
16. What is your best childhood memory?
17. What is the biggest risk you have ever taken?
18. What is the best Halloween costume you ever wore?
19. What is your favorite quote?
20. If you could own any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
21. Do you believe in free will?
22. What career advice would you give to your younger self?
23. Where is your happy place?
24. When did you first feel like an adult?
25. What is your go-to karaoke song?
26. What is the most awkward situation you ever found yourself in?
27. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
28. If you could switch lives with any one person for one day, who would you choose?
29. What was the hardest lesson you learned so far?
30. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
31. What is your most prized possession?
32. What are you most thankful for?
33. What is your guilty pleasure?
34. What is one story you love to tell, but rarely get the chance?
35. If you could choose a new name, which one would it be?
36. What was the scariest moment in your life so far?
37. What inspires you?
38. What is one fact that few people know about you?
39. What family member are you closest to?
40. If your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?
41. What is the most outrageous lie you told a child?
42. What movie could you quote by heart?
43. What makes you awesome?
44. If you could relive one moment in your life, which would it be?
45. What do you think is your best quality?
46. Describe your dream trip.
47. What is your earliest memory?
48. Have you ever met a celebrity? Which celebrity would you like to meet?
49. How do you waste time most often?
50. What do you like that everyone else seems to dislike?
51. What is the best advice you have ever received?
52. What was your first job?
53. Name one celebrity crush, past or present.
54. Whose opinion do you care most about?
55. If you were a superhero, who would be your archnemesis?
56. What was the first concert you attended? The best concert?
57. What is the last TV show you binged watched?
58. If you could make one rule for everyone in the world to follow, what would it be?
59. What is your all time favorite project?
60. When was the last time you cried in front of someone?
61. Where is the coolest place you traveled?
62. What is your strangest irrational fear?
63. What is the dumbest way you injured yourself?
64. What do you dislike that everyone else seems to like?
65. If you could travel to the past and change one event, would you? Which one? Why?
66. What do you think is the meaning of life?
67. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
68. Do you collect anything?
69. What is something that always makes you smile?
70. What would your warning label say?
71. What is one question you wish people would ask you more?
72. What is your favorite color?
73. Do you believe that people can change?
74. What motivates you?
75. What is your favorite thing to share with other people?
76. What is the most important decision you have ever made so far?
77. What is your most random impulse buy?
78. What is the worst outfit you ever wore?
79. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
80. What is your definition of success?
81. If money were no issue, what would you do with your time?
82. What do you wish more people understood about you?
83. Who is your hero?
84. What songs are on the soundtrack to your life?
85. What emoji do you use most often?
86. If given the opportunity, what book would you write?
87. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
88. How do you take your coffee?
89. How do you prefer to resolve conflict?
90. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
91. What actor would you choose to play you in your biopic?
92. What kind of elderly person do you hope to be?
93. What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?
94. If you could change anything about the way your parents raised you, what would it be?
95. What is your funniest work story to date?
96. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
97. What are your hobbies?
98. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
99. What did you do as a teenager that makes you cringe now?
100. What movie do you wish you could watch again for the first time?
101. What is the best meal you have ever eaten?
102. How has your perspective on the world changed over time?
103. If you did not work in this industry, what field would you pursue?
104. What is your worst habit?
105. What is your favorite holiday?
106. What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?
107. What is the most ridiculous thing you believed as a child?
108. What is the last book you read?
109. What is the coolest thing you ever made?
110. Do you believe in destiny?
111. How do you deal with work stress?
112. Do you play any instruments?
113. What skill would you most like to learn?
114. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
115. What is the best place you ever traveled to?
116. What makes you happiest?
117. If you could speak to one deceased person for thirty seconds, who would it be and
what would you say?
118. What is your most cherished belief?
119. What are your pet peeves?
120. Do you speak any other languages? Which languages would you most like to learn?
121. What is your favorite recent memory?
122. What is the greatest challenge or struggle you have ever faced?
123. What is your favorite random fact?
124. What is your favorite song?
125. What is the bravest thing you ever did?
126. Whose death hit you hardest?
127. What is your dream project?
128. Are you still friends with any of your exes?